The Preston has a casual, rustic feel, but with modern amenities. The home includes a master suite on the first floor and is quite versatile for a family or empty nester.
The exterior boasts a covered porch and standing seam roof. Walk through the double front doors into the two-story great room featuring built-ins on each side of the stone fireplace. The kitchen has a center island with an abundance of cabinets, along with a walk-in pantry. There’s room to open up the kitchen table for company, or use the front flex room for formal dining. The master suite is a private sanctuary on the first floor, complete with a custom tile shower, soaking tub, and large walk-in closet, Three additional bedrooms, an open staircase, and two full bathrooms complete the second floor.
- 9’ first floor ceilings, volume ceiling at great room
- Kitchen quartz countertops and center working island
- Stone fireplace with built-in cabinets
- Focus on Energy and Green Built Certified
- Luxurious master suite located on first floor
- 24/7 access to your custom home build using Aspen’s unique online building system
- Aspen’s in-home showroom simplifies the selection process
At Aspen Homes, our goal is to build a quality home distinguished by its unique design, attention to detail, and quality. Our homes are built with you in mind. We offer flexibility to customize floor plans to fit your lifestyle and budget.
We rarely build the same home twice! Customize this home with one of our Aspen Sales Associates today!